Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Such a huge time difference?

screeler
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
1 of 6

Someone messaged me this morning to ask about my job application and I replied a half hour after it showed up. I notice that now it says that I received the message 22 hours ago. 

I know I'm a bit old and maybe I'm still going through some acid flashbacks but I've never had THAT much time slip away from me that I couldn't account for.... 

This isn't the first time I've noticed the time seems a bit off but it's the first time I remembered to ask about it. Smiley Happy 

Can anyone explain this time thing and perhaps you can help me get my time back? 

bwegscheider
Community Guru
Beth T Member Since: Jan 18, 2015
2 of 6

The whole system has gone berserk today. I got a message from a client saying she'd tried to video call me through Upwork. She never did any such thing. My profile is messed up, and the contracts that closed in July now say June. I could go on... It's just one of those days, I guess.

bwegscheider
Community Guru
Beth T Member Since: Jan 18, 2015
3 of 6

Of course, there's always the "alien abduction" explanation! Smiley Wink

shaneb76
Community Leader
Shane B Member Since: May 6, 2015
4 of 6

@Beth T wrote:

Of course, there's always the "alien abduction" explanation! Smiley Wink

I wondered where customer services had disappeared to!

screeler
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
5 of 6

you know what? that makes sooo much sense as to why I'm losing time.. i've had a slight headache and feel a bump on the back of my head...now that could be the result of an acid flashback but it's more plausible that I've been used in an alien experiment or two....

suznee
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
6 of 6

I lost a job last week because the messaging system is messed up. I applied to a job last week and the client sent me an offer for the job. I sent him a couple messages before I accepted that I wanted to clarify. He didn't respond till 2 days later and it was closing the offer due to Freelancer stopped responding. By the time customer support contacted him and I got ahold of him he hired someone else. 

This is the messaging system which is all messed up.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS