Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden job success score update and decline

atifaimran
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
1 of 30

I am in need of desperate help. My job success score updated yesterday. Though it is not 2 weeks yet and for no particular reason it fell by 1 percent. I am clueless. I contacted support and I felt that the agent wanted to escalate the issue. I had my set of questions, but the agent said that he would update me on my ticket. My top rated status is important to me and for all freelancers. If there are any unexpected changes then there need to be logical answers. I request the moderators to look into my issue. I will be grateful. I am working regularly and there seems to be no evident reason why my job success score has fallen. No contracts closed or moved out of the 24 month window. I request guidance from fellow freelancers as well. I will appreciate cooperation from Valeria K an Vladimir G.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 30

Funny, the last update on mine was on the 16th - not on the Sunday as usual.

The 1% drop could be that that open job from January has started to affect you if there has been no activity for a long time, or a positive factor dropped out of the calculation window ( 6 months, 12 months or 24 months, whichever is the best)

atifaimran
Community Leader
3 of 30

The last update was on 7th august. The next update should be 21st August.

petra_r
Community Guru
4 of 30

@Atifa I wrote:

The last update was on 7th august.

Are you CERTAIN?

Go to your "my stats" page

Check the date. Mine says 16th of August. I just randomly checked a few friends too, theirs must have updated as well

Look:

aug 16.jpg

michael-remus
Community Leader
Michael R Member Since: May 18, 2015
5 of 30

She is right, the last update was on 7th of August, and I expected the next at 21st of August. Maybe there was an update in the algorithm, the database or something else made the update on 16th necessary.

petra_r
Community Guru
6 of 30

@Michael R wrote:

She is right, the last update was on 7th of August,

Well, obviously for at least a LOT of us (if not all) the last Update was NOT on the 7th, but on the 16th

Please DO look at  your "my stats" page -

Click on the link.

What does it say under "Updated on" ? Mine says 16th of August.

michael-remus
Community Leader
Michael R Member Since: May 18, 2015
7 of 30

@Petra R wrote:

@Michael R wrote:

She is right, the last update was on 7th of August,

Well, obviously for at least a LOT of us (if not all) the last Update was NOT on the 7th, but on the 16th

Please DO look at  your "my stats" page -

Click on the link.

What does it say under "Updated on" ? Mine says 16th of August.

Well, obviously your are right, and I explained it wrong. The last update BEFORE the 16th was on the 7th, so not in the 14 days interval like usually. 

atifaimran
Community Leader
8 of 30

yes it should update of 21st August. secondly should I use my feedback removal perk at this time and remove those contracts that did cause a decline. do suggest and can this drop have something to do with sudden update

iftikhar-ishaq
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
9 of 30

Same is here mine also drop from 100% to 99% and it should have to update 0n 21st of August.It was stable from couple of months.Can some one let me know why it goes like this? 

miroslav84
Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016
10 of 30

I also received a JSS update tAugust 16. However, it was not the first time to have unusual schedule of JSS change. Last May i had it updated on Tuesday.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS