walidbsl

Suddenly I am not getting invitation

Since Last week I did not get any invitation.  But before that, I got a continuous invitation and suddenly, I don't know what happened? can anyone tell me the exact reason?

Thank you in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Visibility in the search results is rotated, so you won't always appear at or near the top. There are literally hundreds of thousands of freelancers in your category. Because of the rotation some weeks you're nearer the top, and probably get more invites, other weeks you're not and won't.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
tinker_bell3

Hi Walid,

I checked your account and it doesn't look like there are any issues. Your profile actually looks good. If you check your My Stats page, you will see that you have been viewed 3 times, which was a -50% drop from the previous week. You may want to check out this blog about how you can turn invitations to an interview. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your reply, Joanne. Is there any reason to drop down my profile view if I change my profile title.

Visibility in the search results is rotated, so you won't always appear at or near the top. There are literally hundreds of thousands of freelancers in your category. Because of the rotation some weeks you're nearer the top, and probably get more invites, other weeks you're not and won't.

Thank you, Petra. 

Petra, Perfectly answer!
Thank you.

Hi, sorry for reopening this thread. I have a few weeks without getting any invitations, I have submitted proposals to about 20 different job posts but I'm not getting interviews. Could you please check out my profile? Thanks in advance.

Hi Hamza,

I checked your profile, and I do not see any limitations and your profile actually looks good. Please note that search results will vary depending on what the client is searching for.  We want to make sure that every professional gets a chance to be discovered and every client finds what they are looking for.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, sorry for reopening this thread. I have a few weeks without getting any invitations, I have submitted proposals to more than 18 different job posts but I'm not getting interviews. Could you please check out my profile? It will help me so much. I am not getting even any invitation at last month.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Walid,

We can't really provide you exact reasons as to why your profile views dropped, but we would like to share some helpful tips on how you can improve your chances of getting hired. Please check out how to write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi
I am new to upwork and applied for 9 different jobs of which some of them had less than 5 proposals. However none of my proposals is viewed! What is the problem?

Hi, sorry for reopening this thread. I have a few weeks without getting any invitations, I have submitted proposals to about 20 different job posts but I'm not getting interviews. Could you please check out my profile? Thanks in advance.

Hi Joseph, 

I checked your profile, and it looks like you have a good proven history in your field. I would recommend that you update your profile overview, and see if there are new skills, and experience that you can highlight there. Also, make sure to communicate in your overview how you can help the client solve their problem. Update your portfolio and employment history with projects that you have finished outside of Upwork, and check if your skills tags are still relevant, or if it needs to be updated already. 

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for your quick reply -

I'll work on my profile and will update all relevant information. 

Thanks again.

Hi

This same situation i am also facing. Even i wasted around 100 dollars in connects.  In few of the times i received the interview but those clients also not even accepted their proposals also.

This is very strange.

Hi Joan.

Can you check also my profile if there's a problem? I was able to get 8 clients for the last 3 weeks and I'm just wondering why suddenly I am not getting any client for a week now.  I already submitted 71 proposals.  It's quite strange that even a single invitation is not coming.

Thank you and best regard.

Michelle

Hi Goran,

Sorry I’m reopening this. Can you also please help me check out my profile?

For some weird reason, I feel like since I created specialized profiles, there’s been a drastic reduction in the amount on invitations I get. Currently I think I’ve only had about 16 in the past 3 months.

is this normal?

Abdul

Hi Goran, 

Thank you for your reply.  I also received the same response with Joan, and both of you are correct.  I followed the advice Joan and you provided. I also updated my profile and now I started receiving job offers and I was recently hired by two clients last week.  Thank you so much for all the support and thank you for spending your time to respond to all beginners like me. Very well appreciated.

Hi, sorry for reopening this thread. I have a few weeks without getting any invitations. Could you please check out my profile? Thanks in advance.

it's wierd situatuin  my profile is 100% and i gaind my rising talent badge and got my first 3 five stars reviews in less than 1 month, but i didn't get any invitation for all this time i don't know why, is there any problem with my profile ? 

Dear, I am not sure but I have faced this type of issue. hence i am just letting you know that Upwork keeping profiles in categorized. So May be Your profile moved in uncategorized hence you are not getting any invitation, even You are not getting any reponse of applied jobs because your proposals going in spam floder of client dashboard like mails. Hence Clients unbale to reach your proposals. You have to give some prove to Upwork then they will fixed your issue. otherwise will continues as it till then

yes i think this right because i applied on many jobs which really fit me and i didn't get any replay i hope anyone from the support can reach me soon 

saifulemb1

This same condition I am also facing.  I'm top rated with 100% JSS. What I should do now.  Anyone check my profile.