Community Leader
Annette E Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
1 of 315

My profile and stats page are suddenly seriously bugged:

JSS is gone but TR tag still there.

The job count is decimated

12-month earnings reduced by roughly 2/3

Hours worked reduced by roughly 2/3

Apparently it's a known bug that's being worked on...

I'm just wondering whether it's global or whether "only" a number of profiles are affected?

Abhi J Member Since: Jul 9, 2017
2 of 315

I'm experiencing the same issue, JSS is missing from my profile and all my stats are off. 

Ace Contributor
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
3 of 315

same issue here Smiley Sad.I have contacted the support and wwaiting for further assistance.

Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
4 of 315

Only a number of profiles are affected.

Community Leader
Annette E Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
5 of 315

@Baris A wrote:

Only a number of profiles are affected.

I guess that's good - that it's not all profiles.

I just hope it's a large enough number of profiles so that this matter is escalated and given top priority because as is, I am "disqualified" from a number of jobs now due to lack of TR and lack of sufficient number of hours worked - and I really didn't plan a vacation at this time!

Community Guru
6 of 315

This is what CS told me (if mods don't delete it affected people would be grateful):

Your concern is related to a technical issue that we're currently experiencing.
Once we have an update you will be notified via ticket.

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
7 of 315

So far it's only my profile page affected, not my Stats page (despite a refresh). So my 12-month earnings are currently shown as more than my all-time earnings!

David K Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
8 of 315

Hi,

I am experiencing some sort of issues concerning my Job Success Score, it was 90+ a few days ago and I was en route to Top Rated, as I am 4 of 16 weeks in. I have 2 different active clients with 3 active jobs on an hourly basis on which I bill actively, they are not more than 6 months old, I have other jobs and clients in the last 6 months also and I haven't received any bad reviews in between. Why did my JSS disappear?

Thanks

Sammy L Member Since: Aug 21, 2017
9 of 315

I am going through the same issues here too. I was at 90% and top rated too, but unfortunately am at 75% now and I my top rated eligible weeks are 16/16.

I haven't received any feedback from any client of recent, in fact the last time I was rated was 3 months ago. So I am wondering what's going on.

Community Guru
10 of 315

Sammy L wrote:

I am going through the same issues here too. I was at 90% and top rated too, but unfortunately am at 75% now and I my top rated eligible weeks are 16/16.

I haven't received any feedback from any client of recent, in fact the last time I was rated was 3 months ago. So I am wondering what's going on.

Sammy, you have a perk to remove rating from your JSS calculation.

See this help article:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228

Contact support and have them remove the 4.35 rating from your JSS

Good luck.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS