cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly profile & stats are all bugged

Ena R Member Since: Jul 23, 2015
91 of 316

The same happened to my profile, even the number of jobs I had done decreased.

I wonder what's going on, is this a bug?

Oleg U Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
92 of 316

I have the same bug

Chrystelle L Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
93 of 316

Same here. Hope they will find a solution soon, it's annoying.

Pilar F Member Since: Aug 17, 2017
94 of 316

So yesterday it said my JSS updated Jan 9th, which I get because there was a technical issue. But today it says it last updated Jan 10th, are there still problems being worked out?  Thanks for any clarification.

Omar k Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
95 of 316

I was a top rated and my JSS was 100%, I didn't end any jobs since then ! I have 2 ongoing projects... how my JSS decreased by 20% even I didn't end any job so no client could give me a bad feedback as no jobs were ended ?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
96 of 316

re: "JSS decreased by 20% for no reason!"

Did your JSS really decrease "for no reason"?

Is that physically impossible? (computer science and physics tells us: No, that is not possible.)

So would it be more accurate to say that your JSS decreased "and you don't undestand the reason"?

Or: Your JSS decreased, and you "disagree with the reason"?

Omar k Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
97 of 316

Thank you mr Preston for your unhelpful reply....If you have a useful thing to say please say it, If not please let someone be hepful instead of just being smart.

Marvi M Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
98 of 316

Hey guys, 

I honestly don't know if this is a glitch or something but Upwork isn't accurately displaying my earnings. It has apparently refreshed it back to when I only had one job. I have two active contracts on  Upwork but the job count is only one. Because of this, I have also lost my 100% job success badge which I had earned a few weeks ago. I hope this is resolved soon. 

Here's a link of my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fc51dd74cab4c4bd

Ace Contributor
Bud S Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
99 of 316

Mine is the same way. It has to be a glitch, and Upwork will probably have it corrected soon as more people mention it.

Community Guru
Cheryl K Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
100 of 316

Not only is my Top Rated badge gone, my 100% job rating has disappeared too!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS