cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly profile & stats are all bugged

Ace Contributor
Aaron F Member Since: Apr 26, 2009
11 of 315

Why should he have to use the perk? The feedback was left THREE MONTHS ago and he had 90% up until January 10 

Thus how can you suddenly drop almost 15% like I suddenly dropped as well for no reason

Upwork Support themselves say that their realtime stats show them 96% for me I'm not sure why this is still going on 

Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
12 of 315

Aaron F wrote:

Why should he have to use the perk? The feedback was left THREE MONTHS ago and he had 90% up until January 10 

Thus how can you suddenly drop almost 15% like I suddenly dropped as well for no reason

Upwork Support themselves say that their realtime stats show them 96% for me I'm not sure why this is still going on 

Because he and you are not the same and he only has a very few reviews which makes every review count very big. His 6 month period or even 1 year period might have expired therefore the best thing for HIM to do is remove the worst and latest rating. This way even if he loses Top Rated because of the small number of jobs when he gets it again that review won't be counted.

Ace Contributor
13 of 315

His first feedback was August 2017 and he joined August 2017 thus he is still in the 24month window! 

If he has 90% for 24 months then he should still have that , it makes no sense.

There's a 24 month, 12 month, 6 month, and more recent windows

He still is well within 24 months if he got the first ended job August 2017.... This makes no sense I urge you @ Sammy to contact Customer Support like I have 

Ace Contributor
14 of 315

It just doesn't make sense that you could be 90% for 16/16 weeks and then suddenly go to 75... if the most recent feedback is 3 months ago you should call or contact Customer Support

They tell me mine should be 96 but the calculation on the front end shows 93 still...... and all my window calculations are higher

Adina P Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
15 of 315

I experience the same issues

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
16 of 315

@Baris A wrote:

Only a number of profiles are affected.

I don't think so....

I have not seen one that was correct.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
17 of 315

Agree with Petra.  Mine has lost JSS and TR but earnings, etc. seem to be okay.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
18 of 315

It seems if we look at other people's we see something different to what we see when we look at our own, even via the "view as other people see it"

I don't see my JSS and my stats are all messed up, lost $ 100k ++ earnings, 1000 hours, various contracts etc.

My friend does not see her JSS but I see it correctly when I look at her profile.

Community Guru
Melissa C Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
19 of 315
Mine too! No JSS or TR badge, but my stats page is fine. That's cool though, because it's not like the client can see those, but they're supposed to see my score and badge.

This is kind of obnoxious as a client could easily pass over those of us who are top rated but invisibly so, for others who have visible ratings and badges.

Thanks Upwork!!
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
20 of 315

@Petra R wrote:

@Baris A wrote:

Only a number of profiles are affected.

I don't think so....

I have not seen one that was correct.

I've seen 2. (edit) but I don't know what they see when they look at their own profiles...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS