cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly profile & stats are all bugged

Shams A Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
31 of 316

I have a job success score of 100% and have already completed 6 projects successfully. Even a few hours earlier everything was fine. But now nothing is showing. Please help!

Hiroshi R Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
32 of 316

Hello Guys,

I jsut want to ask. I termintated a contract that is not active for months. I've been trying to send a message to client but I got no response. So I decided to close it after reading that your JSS score can not be affected on non active contract, especially if it is more than 6 months. Now, My JSS score percentage is gone but I still have the top rated. My place on the search freelancer, from top 5 is also gone. I am really worried. Can anyone tell me what is happening? I attached  a screenshot of my profile... 

Georgios K Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
33 of 316

Until yesterday my profile had job-success score and jobs. Now There is not a job success score and the number of jobs, as well as the earnings, are false numbers

Dhiyan Faza K Member Since: Oct 9, 2017
34 of 316

Yeah same thing happened to me too. JSS percentage not shown, earnings and job numbers are decreased. I hope it's just a bug.

Community Leader
Zoha U Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
35 of 316

Facing the same ISSUE. 

Umme H Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
36 of 316

There are certain issues going on with my profile. My job score success suddenly drops from 92% to 88%. Despite of the fact that I have received good feedbacks from all my clients. Then now, my job scroe success, client recommendation, earnings, job everything is missing from my profile.

kindly fix these issues and resolve my profile.

Community Leader
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
37 of 316

yes, same is the case with me ..

Ace Contributor
Junaid A Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
38 of 316

@Umme H

Hi ,

I have the same issues and i am not provided with any logical explainations , even though i got an update that the issue has been fixed but still the JSS reduced from 97% to 91% .

I request you to kindly update me if CSS have came back to you and your job success score is back to 92% or is it still 88%

Please reply

Thanks in advance.

Umme H Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
39 of 316
Hi!

Same is the case with me. I got an update that everything is being solved
by upwork still my job score success is reduced to 80% now.
Emmanuel I Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
40 of 316

Hello good people, My profile suddenly has changed to a new one.

What is going on, my JSS which was available an 3-4 hours ago just disappeared. I cannot see it. Also, I have noticed that the Total Earned amount has increased from $2K to$500K, hours worked has also been reduced what could be happening.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS