cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly profile & stats are all bugged

Tom M Member Since: Sep 21, 2016
41 of 316

My job success score is not being displayed - how can I get this to show?

Ace Contributor
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
42 of 316

contact support as lots of freelancers are facing this today.

Dan S Member Since: Jul 11, 2015
43 of 316

Same here. I've contacted the support, just robot answers for the moment

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
44 of 316

Hi all,

I can confirm our team is aware of the issue with earnings and number of hours worked showing an incorrect amount/total, and Job Success Score not being displayed on some profiles. We are investigating the root cause and will post an update on this thread as soon as we receive an update from our engineers, as well as update the status blog as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration the issue has caused you.

Sofia R Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
45 of 316

Thank you for your update, Vladimir!

Ace Contributor
Junaid A Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
46 of 316

@Vladimir G

I got an update and the customer support told me that the issue has been fixed and everything is perfect now.

But still my JSS before the incident which was 97% and reduced to 91% is not changed and i got a reply from Support team that issues has been resolved and the JSS 91% is the corrected one after re calculating the bi weekly JSS .

howcome is this possible? that it was 97% before incident and 91% after ? no logical answers has been provided

Please expedite

Thanks

Abu J Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
47 of 316

Till now I have worked around 500 hours, total 20 jobs. Total earn was $1600+ And my stat showing that top rate eligible week is 14/16 week. But suddenly all of my profile histories have been changed.

Maria Jose J Member Since: Oct 9, 2017
48 of 316

Hi Abu, I believe this is because your period has ended and a new period has started, so your earnings and scores are calculated from the past (6?) months, meaning your cycles renew themselves periodically. You should keep up the good work! It will eventually come back to show an average from the current future months!

49 of 316

But the results showing is not matching with my last 6-month work history. Now in my stat is showing the last 12-month earn is $380. Just can't figure it out how all these changes happening.

50 of 316

Along with earnings other histories do not match.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS