cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly profile & stats are all bugged

Maria K Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
61 of 316

My JSS vanished from my Profile. I have 12 jobs completed in the past 1.5 years. I am within the 24 month window. I can even see my JSS in my stats, but not on my profile. What happened to the Chat option for Support?

Ace Contributor
Mark B Member Since: Jan 23, 2017
62 of 316

My profile stats are really outdated and my JSS% is not shown - what happened? 

I got a message from a freelancer asking me the same thing (I'm not sure why he asked me), it seems that others experience this issue as well. 

Sofia R Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
63 of 316

Greetings Upwork community,

I have been looking through the Job success score not available yet comments but I can't find any that fit my situation.

Today my Stats page shows just this, that my job success score is not available yet. It is also inaccurate regarding the 12-month earnings. I'm not sure why this has happened. I only realised this when I was checking a job description and I saw those ugly little exclamation marks in red circles that appear when you don't have the necessary requirements.

Thank you for your responses.

Kind regards,

Sofia

Riccardo M Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
64 of 316

Me too, on my profile i can see only my hourly rate, everything else has disappeared including; total earned, JS, hours worked and jobs. My JSS has also dropped suddenly from 89% to 82%. 

Please fix the issue

65 of 316
I see many people are having the same problem. Let's hope they solve it
soon.
Ace Contributor
Rohan S Member Since: Mar 23, 2017
66 of 316

Hello Sofia,

My profile is okay now. Check yours. I hope it's all good there. Thanks.

67 of 316
Nope... not yet. It's still the same. But if yours is correct now,
hopefully the rest will follow Smiley Happy Thank you for the update!
68 of 316

Hello Ronan and the Upwork community,

Yesterday my profile went back to normal in the afternoon. Today it shows that my JSS score has gone down to 98 and my long-term clients too. I don't understand if this is still a bug, but I keep getting 5-star reviews and the JSS just gets lower. How can it go down in one day after having various clients leave good reviews in the last week?

Thank you,

Sofia

Ace Contributor
Abhishek S Member Since: Sep 9, 2017
69 of 316

I was at 100 Job success score, but now when I clicked a job post to apply, I noticed that I was not fulfilling the criteria of 90% Job Success Score.

When went to check it on my profile, it showed blank. 

Though interestingly when I saw my profile in incognito mode it showed 100% JSS.

Note: My account was suspended on 3rd Jan, but it was resolved that day only.

Would that be the reason? As I've lost "Top rated" batch for that. no jss.JPG

Gwendolyn T Member Since: Aug 2, 2015
70 of 316

With mine, i got a pop up saying "Welcome to rising talent" and my profile now says Rising Talent badge - despite the fact I have been top rated for years. And my stats show I am still top rated (full eligible for 16/16 weeks etc etc)

Hope  they fix it soon.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS