Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly unverified

zmarenovic
Zeljko M Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
1 of 7
Hello,

When i accepted offer and started to work, client was verified, payment method. After end of work week, i saw my work and payment is in review and suddenly i saw client is unverified. Will i get paid?

Thanks
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Zeljko, 

A reason why your client's payment method suddenly becomes unverified is because their credit card may have expired, or they went over their credit limit. 

You may read on this help article to know if you qualify for payment protection. 

~ Avery
Upwork
GIRA Z Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
3 of 7

Hello,

When I accepted offer and started to work, client was verified, payment method. After end of work week, i saw my work and payment is in review and suddenly i saw client is unverified. Will i get paid?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 7

@GIRA Z wrote:

Hello,

When I accepted offer and started to work, client was verified, payment method. After end of work week, i saw my work and payment is in review and suddenly i saw client is unverified. Will i get paid?

It means their payment failed. Ping them and tell them to fix it.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 7

Hi Gira,

Please refer to Avery comment below.

~ Goran
Upwork
GIRA Z Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
6 of 7

should I continue working

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Gira,

We do not recommend working for clients with unverified payment method. You can ask your client to verify his payment method that takes up to 2 minutes to finish the whole process.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS