cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggested Tests

ck85
Christina K Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
1 of 3

I've completed many tests, but surely there's more to graphic design than every version of photoshop.  In the image I attached, it shows the "tests" portion of your profile. How come it won't show any other suggestions? 

Also, is anyone bothered by the amount of variations for Photoshop.. and Indesign.. and Dreamweaver.. 

I find it ridiculous that every version is offered, let alone "suggested" for me. 

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 3

Those are just suggestions, Christina.  I usually take tests in between contracts when I feel the need to strengthen my profile.  I think that when it comes to tests that are available in the platform, not everything is available (as yet). When I started doing transcription tasks, I thought of taking the test but I found no transcription tests so I tried taking a test online outside the site.  I had the surprise of my life when everything went positively fast and all of a sudden I was accepting invitations to circumvent. lol.  I think that Upwork is working on this.  If I compare how things were when I first tried freelancing here, there is no doubt that Upwork developers have done a great job already.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your feedback about the skill tests. I have shared it with the team. Would you like to see tests only for latest versions of Photoshop and other programs you mentioned? 

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS