🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suggesting client to hire on Upwork
Page options
9126389d
Community Member

Suggesting client to hire on Upwork

Hi,

I have one client, I have worked for him twice before joining Upwork. He have some urgent work , He want to hire me again but I'm fully constrating on Upwork career. I don't want to work outside clients for now as He will pay less also. He want to hire other skills freelancers too can I suggest him Upwork? 

Will it be problem if He hires me?

Thank in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Salman,

You can suggest the client Upwork, there is no problem with it, and you can work for him as you work for any other clients on Upwork.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Salman,

You can suggest the client Upwork, there is no problem with it, and you can work for him as you work for any other clients on Upwork.

Kamarudheen C wrote:

Hi Salman,

If Upwork suspects that they have a prior relationship and that the client has only been brought here in order to give feedback, then there could be a problem. 

Kamarudheen C wrote:

Hi Salman,

You might want to read this before you tell anyone else that there's no problem: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Account-has-been-placed-on-a-temporary-hold/m-p/876216

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members