🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suggestion About Plus Membership
Page options
shahariar4me
Community Member

Suggestion About Plus Membership

Hi, 

I'm confused about the basic membership and plus membership.  Basically now I'm a basic member and I got 20  connects.

Am I get  20  connects every month??

Another confusion is what is the more benefit about buying connect or subscription Plus membership,?

As I saw there if I pay  $12 I get  80 connect. 

I am totally confused about it.  can anyone help me, please ??

Thank  You

Shahariar kabir

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Shahariar K wrote:

Hi, 

I'm confused about the basic membership and plus membership.  Basically now I'm a basic member and I got 20  connects.

Another confusion is what is the more benefit about buying connect or subscription Plus membership,?

No, you will not get 20 every month. You get 20, that's it. Once you used those up, they're gone and you have to either take out a membership or buy connects. Buying connects is cheaper, and only you can know if the other features of the plus plan are worth it for you or not.

No, if you pay $14.99 you get 70

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Shahariar K wrote:

Hi, 

No, you will not get 20 every month. You get 20, that's it. Once you used those up, they're gone and you have to either take out a membership or buy connects. Buying connects is cheaper, and only you can know if the other features of the plus plan are worth it for you or not.

No, if you pay $14.99 you get 70

Thank  You,  I  got me all answer. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members