Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion - Job Invites

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
1 of 3

With so much going on with bad job invites and the new connects coming up I think oDesk should add a couple categories on why you decline a job. I know there is "Other" option and you can write in a description, but maybe for their metrics they need to look at how many jobs are being rejected because they have nothing to do with your skills or that they are phishing/scams

I had two in a row yesterday that were blantant scams, and easy to identify. I have also had invites that evidently did not bother to look at my availability as I have had 3 full time job invites in the past month, which my availability specifically has 10 hours or less.

I think rather then to busy with other work it should be "Client didn't read" Smiley Tongue just kidding on this one, but perhaps scams and not my skills or something like this would really help oDesk see if their metrics for a Good Fit are working or not or their recommedations to clients.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
2 of 3

VERY good points SN!

Ron aka LanWanMan
Highlighted
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
3 of 3

Thanks for the suggestion Suzanne. I'm not sure we're planning on any upcoming changes to this taxonomy, but I'll definitely share your ideas with the team. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS