cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview application

hozy
Henry O Member Since: Feb 22, 2014
1 of 7
In this forum, you are "forced" to preview your message before you can send it. Which makes a lot of sense. But when applying to job, and after filling out sometimes more than 5 boxes (plus payment, duration etc). Which is basically an interview that determines if you get hired or not. There is no preview mode for it?
g_nembhard
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 7
That is a good point, Henry. I thought about that before too. There are times when I've written a cover letter and only after submitting it, I realize that there are a couple of errors. Of course, I should read the content thoroughly before hand, but it's a little easier to see it in preview mode.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 7
Hi Henry, Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have escalated it to our Team for consideration.
~ Valeria
Upwork
hozy
Henry O Member Since: Feb 22, 2014
4 of 7
Thank you, Valeria!
kotuku
Frank S Member Since: May 27, 2015
5 of 7

Hi Valerie K,

As this is now Sep 2015, can this matter be shuffled and brought back to top of pile please?

Regards,  Frank

stephensevern
Ace Contributor
Stephen S Member Since: Aug 27, 2015
6 of 7

YES!!! Totally agree!!! Please Upwork, add a Preview option, so that freelancers can preview their Proposals for errors, before submitting!

THANK YOU!!!

noirre
Community Guru
Hanna N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
7 of 7

I wish that this feature would be added as well. 

Sometimes I also wish that there would be a possibility to save your proposal witout sending it. Sometimes I will start writing a proposal for a job but half-way through it I get a message from a client and will have to leave the proposal for a bit. It would be great if we could save the proposal and go back to finish it later without just leaving it open on the browser.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS