🐈 Community
rayice

Suggestion about Hourly Jobs For Odesk Team Software Tracking!

Thank you guys already received answers from Odesk team about the 2 Jobs and 2 Accounts within 1 home! and got answer that 2 accounts allowed within 1 home with different identity and doing own works under their own accounts.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
marvyjay

No. No. No. You can't work from the same account simultaniously. But you mentioned also that you can't create another account with the same IP? That I beg to differ. A friend of mine created her odesk account from my PC even though she never used it. Did you discuss with your client that someone else will be working on their contract? If not' that's a bad move from my own opinion. If that person mess up the job, you profile will be recieving the bad feedback. Within this light, you are going against the TOS . Set up your brother with an Odesk account and let him apply for jobs, but do not apply for jobs and hand it to your brother. It's possible you have the same skills set, but work ethics differ between people. Don't dig your own grave. My two pennies.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
marvyjay

No. No. No. You can't work from the same account simultaniously. But you mentioned also that you can't create another account with the same IP? That I beg to differ. A friend of mine created her odesk account from my PC even though she never used it. Did you discuss with your client that someone else will be working on their contract? If not' that's a bad move from my own opinion. If that person mess up the job, you profile will be recieving the bad feedback. Within this light, you are going against the TOS . Set up your brother with an Odesk account and let him apply for jobs, but do not apply for jobs and hand it to your brother. It's possible you have the same skills set, but work ethics differ between people. Don't dig your own grave. My two pennies.
asajid

Hi Syed, You are violating ToS as only one person can use one account. If your brother needs to set up an account, he can. All you two need to do is to verify your IDs and maintain separate accounts, meaning do not share the work with each other. As is, you can get permanently banned for violating ToS.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
rayice

Thank you Friends! This is older post, but would love to answer it! i am much aware of Odesk TOS, and my brother is working from his own account and pc now! i was asked from Odesk Live chat represesnter about all situation and they given me all the information.

BTW thank you all for your answers and helping me about my question & situation and given your nice suggestions as well.

Learning Paths