🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suggestion for all Freelancer Proposals.
Page options
a_le_fevre
Community Member

Suggestion for all Freelancer Proposals.

May I suggest the following... When a client has been sent a proposal..of which a Freelancer has spent time composing, that the Freelancer can be notified that it has been received/viewed ? ( Much the same as most systems...message sent..message viewed) Also it would be most helpful if the (number only) of proposals received by the client for their job posting is automated and displayed, and thus can be viewed by a Freelancer.no matter of their status ? Many thanks Andre.

2 REPLIES 2
moonraker
Community Member

You can see an approximate number of proposals before you apply.

Other than that, the information you are requesting is of no use to anybody. There's no way to act on that information that is beneficial - the best policy when it comes to proposals is to fire and forget. 

I would also much rather not have read receipts anyway. If they were introduced for clients, then they would likely be introduced for freelancers as well and that's really not something I want to happen. I think most others here would agree.

Jamie is right.

If I knew that my proposal has been viewed (which does not mean it has be thoroughly considered by any chance) what can I do regarding the client I sent the proposal to?

Nothing much. I could just wait. But better to just forget, probably.

So, the practical tip here is to shoot and forget. If you get a reply from the client, you can do something. If not, it's a gone case anyway.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members