🐈 Community
obaez_
Staff
Staff

Suggestion for job search

Compared to everything else that’s been posted on this forum, this suggestion is just a minor one. Would it be possible to add a ‘First’ button on the pagination when searching for jobs? right now after going through some pages, it takes a couple of clicks to get back to the first page. For example, I usually go through 15 pages and in order to go back to the first one I have to click on button 13, then 11, then 9, then 7, etc… 

4 REPLIES 4
m_njari

That,  I always wondered Orlando; and I'm sure many more people on the site. It's one of those inconveniences you learn to live with even when you are certain it can be fixed. I'm sure this is something basic that the system design guys can fix within minutes.

Thanks for highlighting it.

droleary

@Orlando B wrote:

Would it be possible to add a ‘First’ button on the pagination when searching for jobs?

You already have it.  Just click the "Search" button again.

Thanks Darrin,

I’ll be using that from now on. The intent of clicking the search button is however to search for jobs based on what you typed and not part of the navigation. Adding a button to the pagination makes it clear that it will take you to the first page.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Orlando,

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll pass it to our design team for their consideration.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Learning Paths