🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Suggestion on Jobs You Might Like
Page options
writermom1
Community Member

Suggestion on Jobs You Might Like

I enjoy and use the Jobs you might like feature, itis very helpful. It would be more helpful if one of the filters we could use on it was Proposals, just like when we start a fresh search so if we wanted to see new jobs that only had, say, 5 proposals, we could do that..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, it's a feature in search. OP was asking for it to be a feature on the job feed. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
williamtcooper
Community Member

Shelia,

Go to the search bar on the top right of the screen and type a keyword for the type of job you are seeking. On the left of the screen you can filter out by the number of Proposals - it's already an Upwork feature. Have a great day!

Yes, it's a feature in search. OP was asking for it to be a feature on the job feed. 

Yup. Jobs you might like is still a great feature though.

Thanks. I'm hoping someone who actually knows what I'm talking about at least looks at my post. It's not a feature in Jobs You Might Like.

We are talking about two different things unfortunately. I'm tgalking about this screen- actually it's not a screeen it's a portion of the pageJObs.PNG:

We are talking about two different things. Here's a screenshot of what I am talking about.JObs.PNG

223fb640
Community Member

Should I pay security fee for some one?

No. Never.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members