🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Suggestion
Page options
shanourh
Community Member

Suggestion

Hi there, I'm new in upwork. As a new freelancer it's really difficult to get a response from the client while having a few connects. Is there any program that I can prove myself like appeared in the exam or test in the section I like to work. Looking for a soluton or help as a new freelancer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gulati_nipun
Community Member

Hey,

Welcme to Upwork. Its not difficult but its competitive because there are lot of competiton there with less connects in hand. You Just focus on 3 main things before applying and your will surely get the Job.

- Create a Profile including all Correct info and don't left anything empty.
- Write Yourself or ask a Writter to write Eye catch shorth Description about yourself in Profile Section with a Skill Title in it. 

- Read the Job Post and Try to Give a Quick Response in the first Lines of your Cover letter.

Don't try to bid on every single job it will be a waste of connects. Try to target 100% skill relavant job of yours. But

#Be aware about some clients History of work, Members since, Paymemt Verification and hired rate. HERE YOU CAN SAVE YOUR CONNECTS by just piosting on Right Job and with Right Client.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hommasi-younes
Community Member

you can always buy more connects or you can upgrade your profile to a pro member.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shanour,

To learn more about Upwork and how it works I would recommend checking out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
gulati_nipun
Community Member

Hey,

Welcme to Upwork. Its not difficult but its competitive because there are lot of competiton there with less connects in hand. You Just focus on 3 main things before applying and your will surely get the Job.

- Create a Profile including all Correct info and don't left anything empty.
- Write Yourself or ask a Writter to write Eye catch shorth Description about yourself in Profile Section with a Skill Title in it. 

- Read the Job Post and Try to Give a Quick Response in the first Lines of your Cover letter.

Don't try to bid on every single job it will be a waste of connects. Try to target 100% skill relavant job of yours. But

#Be aware about some clients History of work, Members since, Paymemt Verification and hired rate. HERE YOU CAN SAVE YOUR CONNECTS by just piosting on Right Job and with Right Client.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths