cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for promoting Upwork profile

ericamartin
Erica M Member Since: May 10, 2015
1 of 10

Anyone have suggestions for ways to promote my Upwork profile? I was looking to see if there was a widget I could add to my website but there doesn't appear to be.   Thanks!

Erica

abdulrazaq89
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
2 of 10

Did you make your profile public? I did not see your profile. 

clippingphoto_ex
shahidul I Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
3 of 10

You are right. But I think best way to grow LinkedIn profile and then share your profile.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 10

Hi Erica,

Unfortunately, we do not have an Upwork widget that can be added to another website currently. I am sharing your concern with our Team though.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
chadworth
Community Leader
Chad R Member Since: Mar 19, 2015
5 of 10

Fiverr has this, and upwork should definitely have it.

I like how upWork handles time tracked billing so it would be great if I could put a Hire me on UpWork thing on my website and then not have to worry about keeping track of billing in two seperate places.  Would also obviate the need for me to do some invoicing too.

And that would put more money in UpWork's hands. 

sarahsanchez
Ghazala S Member Since: Mar 30, 2016
6 of 10

Yeah, It would be helpful if we can share our Upwork profile on our website and social networking platforms. We work hard and blessed with client's 5-star feedback and it's time to show off.

faisalbashir94
Faisal B Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
7 of 10

Is there any other way to promote our profile except widget because I have spent more than 11000 hours on upwork but did not getting good long term jobs?

kugrin
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
8 of 10

I don't recall who suggested this (perhaps Bojana?) but a simple work around is to simply put up a Hire Me button and link it to your Upwork profile. Probably much faster and easier than waiting for a widget to be released.

mehdimd
El Mehdi B Member Since: Mar 31, 2016
9 of 10

Hi erica,

you can make  a landing page, you can only use blogger and buy a domain for it, then put your samples in it,and your experiance, 

and bellow put order now

and then start using Facebook ads for example and you can get hires if you are really good at what you make 

i hope this is helpfull 

designiaa3921
Pushpank M Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
10 of 10

can you show a sample please

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS