🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sunday and Monday hours are not billed in my ...
Page options
hemel_ags
Community Member

Sunday and Monday hours are not billed in my weekly time log

Hello there,
I have started the last job since Thursday-24 Sept 2020. Today (Monday) I got a notification to review my time log, but unfortunately, I found it shows empties on Sunday and Monday. My working diary is also empty and again your desktop app losses it's connection. How to solve it? Very frustrating after facing this problem two times within three days. Now, will Upwork not pay for my hours from Sunday to Monday?

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Md Toslim Adnan,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I replied them with my log, but no one is now replying my massage. My weekly working hour review time will end within one hour. What should I do?

Hi Md Toslim Adnan,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

They suggest me to contact my client. I don't know what to say! It missed around 4.30 hours last week. Then what is the use of manual log files or the offline hour counting system of your app? How these advantages help me in any way? Is there any chance of collaborating the hours I've missed? Is there any option to connect the app to your server without uninstalling it? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Toslim Adnan,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Our team is looking into your last update on your existing support ticket and will follow up with an update as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members