cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Support Message Sends Me to Zendesk???

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
1 of 9

I clicked on an email link from Support re a ticket where I was not satisfied with the result. 

It took me to a page that said I don't have access and to contact Zendesk.

I googled Zendesk and find ....well you take a look and tel me if it makes sense to you.

https://www.zendesk.com/

What on earth is this and why would Odesk have me end up on this site...where of course I have no access.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
2 of 9

They use Zendesk for their ticketing system. It is a platform used for email, chat and phone support. Could have been a burp with thier system or zendesk.

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
3 of 9

Hi Jean,

Sounds like we could have an issue with one of our emails. We'll take a look.

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
4 of 9

Hi Jean,

I took a peek and see we only have a 2013 Support ticket in our archives. Did you experience this error when clicking on a new ticket? If so, can you give me the ticket number that should be part of the email you have in your files?

Community Guru
5 of 9

Thanks Garnor. Ticket number is  (#4099783)

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 9

Hi Jean,

You can find all your open and solved ticket requests if you click on the question mark in the right upper corner of your oDesk profile and select Help and Support. It will take you to the oDesk Help Center where you can find requests you have submitted before and submit new requests. The Help Center also contains a lot of useful information about how oDesk works.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
7 of 9

I think you need to read what I wrote to Garnor and his reply. I know full well where my support requests are as well as resolved ones.

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
8 of 9

While we're discussing support tickets and retrieval, support tickets appear sorted from oldest to newest by default. There used to be a filter allowing sorting from newest to oldest, which is no longer there. Please provide a sorting option.

Using Firefox version 36.0.4 on Windows 7 Ultimate

Ace Contributor
Dejan H Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
9 of 9

Hi Garnor

I'm for some reason suspended and the same thing happened to me. 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I can't access that link, and I know where I can find my ticket, but no one is responding. It's been almost 3 days.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS