🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Support Request
Page options
333f15cb
Community Member

Support Request

Hello, I am trying to get in touch with the customer support of Upwork. Can anybody give me a lead again?

Thanks,

Mario

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mario H wrote:

Hello, I am trying to get in touch with the customer support of Upwork. Can anybody give me a lead again?

Thanks,

Mario

What is your question?

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mario,

Feel free to send me a private message with your questions or concerns and I'll be more than happy to assist you further. Additionally, you can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center. You can also send us a message on any official Upwork social media channel. You can find the links in the footer section of the Upwork Community or Upwork platform as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Somehow, I am not able to send the private message to you, Aleksandar.

Hello Aleksandar
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write you a private message. I have been in a dispute with a freelancer, unfortunately already after the official dispute got closed. Now I have two requests regarding my request #28572924:

- The 50 Dollars were not credited to my account balance.
- I would like to change the feedback of the freelancer MD Rana, as described in the convo because he wrote it for himself. The mediator told me to contact the customer service for this.

Thanks in advance,

Mario

Hi Mario,

I checked, and it looks like your account has already been created. You can check and confirm by logging in to your account and going here. As for your concern with changing the feedback, I've shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths