🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Support Tickets getting Deleted
Page options
seoppcguru
Community Member

Support Tickets getting Deleted

The issue is I got a mail that a dispute resolution was awarded in my favor and money from escrow will be released.
Since 30th July staus of earnings remain same **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Support ticket 1- I raised a support ticket and got a reply that the client needs to do something.

This is a joke because the dispute itself was that the client was not responding and that is why dispute resolution expert granted it in my favor.

I prompted this to support they delete my response and mark the ticket as closed.

Support ticket -2 I again draft point by point and with reference, screenshots, etc support ticket.

I see the same ticket is deleted though I receive confirmation that someone will reply.

Support action 3 : I send another reply to closed ticket number 1 I see the status is changed but today that too is deleted.

I had dropped a message on the dispute resolution group board that too is deleted.

now have no faith in the support team I decided to see if community forum can guide me.

If this too is getting deleted then only thing is to send a grievance mail to Upwork Management.

16 REPLIES 16
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aseem,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I checked your tickets and would like to confirm that your tickets haven't been deleted. Our team has posted an update on your ticket with number 26193525 and also escalated to our dispute team to assist you further.

You can access your tickets on this Link and post any additional questions or comments directly on your ticket. Our dispute team will update your ticket as soon as possible, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Please go through the details.
Status of Tickets

ID 26193525

http://prntscr.com/opxgxf

ID 26201922

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Status of Dispute Group Board

Current Status **Edited for Community Guidelines**

My last message on 31st JULY **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Let me know as there is no reply and records getting deleted what should I
do next?

Regards,
Aseem

Hi Aseem,

I checked this from my end and I was not able to replicate your problem. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to open your tickets? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks again for your kind reply.

The status of all tickets remains the same despite trying to open them from chrome browser in Incognito Mode I am unable to see anything but a broken page.

Also, the last communication I received was on 6th Aug.

I replied back to that message and after that till now did not receive any alert.

Even if the browser is not working properly which seems not to be the case I should have received emails.

Though I am getting feedback/rating request emails.

Regards,

Aseem

Thank you for the follow up Aseem,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket/email. Once again I would like to confirm that your concern is escalated to our dispute team and our team will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Let me wait till Monday EO.D and see if it gets resolved by then.

Thanks again for your support.

Regards,

Aseem

Hi Goran,

I did not get any reply from the support or dispute team.

Also, the status remains the same I am unable to access the support tickets that I had raised.

So at least I should have got an email that this will be resolved in another 30 days or there is no TAT.

The issue now is that Upwork escrow protection has no meaning for me.

Regards,

Aseem

Hi Aseem,

I`m sorry about the delay. Your dispute agent will update your newest ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

When a dispute is closed, what is the dispute team working on?  why support tickets are hidden why they are not visible to me.

ok, let me wait for this week too.

Hi ,

It has been now one month since the dispute was closed and I was told the amount will be released.

It has been 18 days since I heard from **Edited for Community Guidelines**from the Dispute team.

The client has not removed my access but he is not responding.

Now I do not what UPWORK is investigating no clarity on it.

For me, escrow protection has no meaning now.

The project was for $500 but on clients' request to work on $125 but now that too is gone.

Let me know the status.

Regards,

Aseem

pestevez89
Community Member

Just saw today that Upwork deleted my dispute about a client!

**Edited for community guidelines** responded to my dispute and said the mediation team would respond to me shortly.

The next day the dispute was deleted, not closed!

If this post is deleted, I will take further steps in warning the public about upwork and how they treat their freelancers.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Pedro,

I can confirm that a support ticket can't be deleted and we keep a record of all support tickets. I see that your ticket has been moved to our Dispute Center and you can access it here while you're logged into your account. The team will continue assisting you there.

We also had to remove screenshots from your public post in the Community as it contained private communication/information.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

I’m signed in, just clicked your link and the dispute is still not there.

Pedro,

I just checked again and couldn't replicate the issue you're describing. You can, alternatively, click on the question mark icon in the upper right corner of your Upwork account and click on "Disputes" in the drop down menu that appears.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Lol still nothing.

Upwork’s system has been running me in circles just to file a dispute and when I finally make one, it just disappears.

I seriously do not see how this company works in favor of freelancers.

How bout you connect me directly to the mediation team, since there are no phone numbers to reach anyone for help.

Pedro,

I can confirm that your case has already been escalated to Upwork Mediation team and they will be assisting you with your case. You will also receive an email notification about each update in the ticket.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths