🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Support link to my ticket is not working and ...
Page options
victor0001
Community Member

Support link to my ticket is not working and ACCESS Issues

I raised an issue with the support about me logging in after ages to my account and not being able to remember my security answers and is there anything that could be done to solve it. As I am prepared and ready to upgrade my account to the Agency Account now. 

I did receive the response in the email with the link of the support ticket, where the updates are. .

The moment i click on the link, it takes me to the ticket where the responses are and within a moment redirects me to this :
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=556b09aaf8dc35abc9dbe73d8ba25a2f

Moreover, when I checked my Messages, It says you do not currently have access to Upwork and will not receive messages until access is restored.

What could I do to restore it all and be able to receive the messages from the proposals I submitted from my freelancer profile. 

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Talha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

If you have any additional questions feel free to ask on your support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Cheers for the response Nikola. 

The first concern, as mentioned in my post in the first half is that I am Unable to view my support ticket. Whenever I open the ticket to view the correspondence to reply or give a response, I get redirected to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=00aa7abaeb0b2729d56a6df3788b7c02

Because of which, I am not even able to view the response I am getting from the support team, so obviously I can not even respond to it. 

Hi Talha,

Please know that when a ticket is created, you can view it from your Upwork account, and likewise, an email is sent to the email address you have on file. If you are unable to check the ticket, could you please try to check your email? If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

Please let us know if you are unable to find the emails so that we can assist you further. Thank you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nikola,

Thanks for the response. I am getting the following message in the email. 

Your request (________) has been updated. You may reply directly to this email or by opening the link below.

Now, I am not getting the responses that are posted on the support ticket, via email, and the link is the thing creating issues for me. That is what I am trying to contact support for, that the moment I open the link, it redirects me to the other page right away and I am unable to even view the responses. 

Hi Talha,

This is because, after the latest message you sent, the team has not responded yet. Please note that our agents respond to tickets in the order they were received and you should be getting a follow up soon.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members