🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Support not answering
Page options
725ebd1c
Community Member

Support not answering

Received "Action required" mail but can not verify account

Hello,

I recieved a mail to verify my account via uploading documents.

The mail mentions that my account is on hold.

**Edited for community guidelines**

But when I visit my profile and it says "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED"

I have already verified via live video 16 days ago and also uploaded documents few months ago. That's why my profile shows "VERIFIED" badge.

when I verified earlier, it didn't show "account has been suspended" it was showing account is on hold. but this time I don't know what is the problem.

I tried to upload all documents today but couldn't verify my profile. check the screenshot please

As I said to you my account is showing me "SUSPENDED" not "ON HOLD"

I got mail which was saying account is "ON HOLD" but my account says "SUSPENDED" I think it is upwork system mistake.

I request you to fix the issue so that I can verify it.

I already opened a support request 3 days ago https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/25883034 but you support guys are replying after 30 hours.but that did not solve my problem. I did not recieve late reply like this before from Upwork.  But this is urgent for me so I am here to get your attention.

Please fix the issue.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
725ebd1c
Community Member

They replied few minutes ago. but they are not trying to understand my problem. They are always repeating that I have to upload documents to verify. but the problem is when I am uploading, Upwork saying to contact support like the last screenshot. I am so much frustrated with this kind of support from Upwork.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. I have followed up with the team that's handling your case, sharing that you are getting a notification that your identity cannot be verified after you have uploaded your documents. They will get in touch with you soon on the same ticket thread to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
5c47878f
Community Member

I got the same issue, please help asap

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that our team has reached out to you regarding this. You can access your support tickets here and we've sent a corresponding email as well. If you need to update your ticket, please do so by responding to the ticket or the email to keep everything in one place. This would help us be more efficient in assisting you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths