🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Support problem & account disabled
Page options
predamihai
Community Member

Support problem & account disabled

Hello, my account is still disabled after completion of verification step. 2 days passed and my account is still blocked and nobody answered me in support ticket.
Also I'm not able to find other way to contact again the support team. (new ticket, live chat or something like that)

What should I do?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Preda,

I understand your frustration with this and would like to confirm that our team will update your ticket as soon as possible. Rest assured, I`ve also escalated your concern to our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Other hours passed and I’m still having same issue. Also my proposals was withdrawn automatically which mean I possible lost clients (with one client I already planned to start working) and for sure all connections points used to place them. I’m sorry to say, but this is very discouraging for a new register used, I’ve spend more time with my account suspended than actually finding clients. I’ve to mention that in the registration step there wasn’t mentioned an ID validation and in my settings I couldn’t find the verification option. And there still isn’t one. Therefore I found this situation very unfair for me.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Preda. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,
I love how quickly are responding moderators in the community but it looks like the support team doesn't do the same. It will be quicker if I start a new account from scratch? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Preda,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

I want to use the support ticket but nobody replies to it.

The support team is still ignoring me, my account is still disabled.
I'm in this situation for almost a week.

Could you explain this to me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Preda.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members