🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Support request marked as SOLVED, but not sol...
Page options
astepanov83
Community Member

Support request marked as SOLVED, but not solved at all

I submitted a request about the appearing captcha during submitting a support request (submitted a request about submitting a request, lol). I provided as much info as I could. I understand that solving this problem might be beyond the Upwork's possibilities, because it's a thirdparty's fault. Who's responsible for this is not important for me. What surprised me is that my request was marked as SOLVED several days ago. It's not solved (just checked and I saw the captcha), and noone shared any information with me about it.

I think someone simply improved his/her working statistics by marking my request as SOLVED.

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Aleksandr S wrote:

What surprised me is that my request was marked as SOLVED several days ago. It's not solved (just checked and I saw the captcha), and noone shared any information with me about it.

It will have been added to the other 1000 or more complaints about the same thing, the individual ticket closed, and once the problem is resolved, everyone gets a response.

In other words: It's normal. Once something was added to the main problem, the original ticket is closed as solved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths