Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support staff closing unresolved tickets as "solved"

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
James H Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
1 of 5

I've encountered this problem lately.

Upwork Support staff have the terrible habit of closing unresolved query and complaint tickets.

When I've worked in jobs involving complaint resolution, such behaviour would've been the fast way to learn more about the investigatory and disciplinary procedures of the company.

Why is it not only acceptable, but normal and apparently condoned behaviour here?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 5

Just do what I do.

Dont use Customer Support.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3 of 5

If you're just ragefacing about JSS again, I'd close your ticket too.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
4 of 5

@Jennifer M wrote:

If you're just ragefacing about JSS again, I'd close your ticket too.

*tapping fingers on chin* Trying to think of how many times I've pasted the link to the bajillionty JSS threads lately... Nope, can't count that high.  

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Hi James,

I have escalated your concerns and feedback about your communication with customer support and it will be reviewed. I am sorry you found your experience unsatisfactory.

I would like to clarify that tickets about the same topic are not closed but merged to avoid confusion and delays. The initial ticket of yours hasn't been closed and I see that the team is communicating with you through it. 

CS agents and the Community team provided as much information as possible about your Job Success score. Further details can't be provided to protect the integrity of the score.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS