🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Support
Page options
ashleymulla
Community Member

Support

How can I get in touch with Upwork support? It is impossible.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
dataextract
Community Member

thanks, but i cannot submit a ticket from there, or anywhere.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashley,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I'm not getting email alerts of new jobs - everything is ticked in settings.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Ashley

Hi Ashley,

Could you please clarify if you`re referring to new jobs posted on the marketplace, of email notifications about new contracts/invitations you receive? If you have an example feel free to share it with me via PM (click on my name) with screenshots from your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am referring to daily jobs being posted and alerts for them.

Hi Ashley,

You can receive alerts/notifications for new jobs posted on our marketplace only with a RSS feed, to learn more about this check out this Help Article.

I would also like to confirm if you`re receiving any errors when you`re trying to reach out to our Customer Support? If yes, please send me a screenshot from your end trough a PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So I have to get a third party app to simply receive email updates? See screenshot of when I try to add RSS feed.

Customer service-wise, there IS no way to contact you except publicly, like this.

Hi Ashley,

I checked this from your account and was able to connect with Customer Support.

Do you receive this code or another error when you try to click on the Get Help button Here?

~ Goran
Upwork

Get Help just takes me to the community page, and it keeps going in a circle.

Hi Ashley,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with accessing Get Help options!

Regarding your RSS feed concern, generally, you'd need a third-party feed reader to save feeds to. Usually, you'd use the URL that shows for the page that you're referring to, to save the feed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members