🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspend
Page options
25db2ba9
Community Member

Suspend

Hello, the day I opened this account, it has been suspended. I waited, maybe it takes time to get it approved, but nothing has changed. Why might I have been suspended when I haven't even entered my information properly? Thank you in advance for the answers
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Oguz Hasan,

I escalated your issue to the team and it looks like they were able to resolve it for you. Could you please try logging out and back in?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Oguz Hasan,

I escalated your issue to the team and it looks like they were able to resolve it for you. Could you please try logging out and back in?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
25db2ba9
Community Member

Thank you so much Andrea! 🙂

623bf104
Community Member

My account with **Edited for Community Guidelines** was suspended. I have tried all I could to reach out to Upwork but to no available, I have sent several emails but to no reply that's why I came up with this idea of chatting here.. please please please help me treat as urgent.. A client promised to send me a job offer on Upwork and asked of my Upwork profile link..Pls don't make me lose this contract I don't want to create another account. Thanks ..I await you please...I attached 2 files For you to confirm Pls... She's waiting for me to send my profile link 😭😭😭

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi there,

I've followed up with the relevant team regarding your account status. I can confirm that they've recently followed up with you via the email associated with your account to assist you further. 

Additionally, please remember that having multiple accounts is not allowed, and it's considered a severe violation of the Upwork TOS.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
aqeel_niazi
Community Member

My account is suspended, I don't know any reason even I can't receive any email what I have done wrong. Please help me 

Hi Muhammad,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members