🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Suspended Account
Page options
tiffany_ibe
Community Member

Suspended Account

I created my account 6 yrs ago, but did not bother to continue. There was an request verification of my billing and home address 6 years ago but I didn’t respond.
Now, I wanted to update and try to start all over. However, my account has been suspended and it is no way I can get answers directly fron upwork team. help pls
3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tiffany Rose, 

Please refer to this old ticket, where the team has requested for more information about your account. Kindly reply on the same ticket thread so that the team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

The status is "solved" and it was a 2012 request and there are no option for reply. however, all details has been updated in my account. 

Im lost. If my account is permanently suspended, at least allow me to delete it and create a new one with new email ID. The email ID I used to create this old account is my primary email and I do not want to share my details and out of my control.. thanks

Hi Tiffany,

Please keep in mind that opening more than one account is a violation of our TOS.

Our team will review your profile and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members