cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Conatract - please advice

Highlighted
Koushik M Member Since: Jan 4, 2014
1 of 3
Hello, I was just disappointed today to see one of hourly contract is suspended. I have received a message from oDesk support not to resume work with the client until the contract is shown as active as oDesk is investigating an issue with that client. I am only worried because I have received the first week payment from this client and the last week payment is in review. The client gave me some assignment which I told him to be completed in the third week. The day before yesterday I have told the client that I am done with the assignment and sent to him and today I got the critical message. Now I want to know from the experienced freelancers: 1. What should I do now? 2. How can I get help from oDesk? 3. How much possibility is there not to receive the payment from the client (the client had a verified payment method) Please help me. Thanks
Highlighted
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 3
The only thing that you can do really is wait for the investigation to be completed. Support should inform you about the progress of things.
Highlighted
Koushik M Member Since: Jan 4, 2014
3 of 3
I must wait as I have no option but to see what initiative oDesk is going to take as they guarantee the payment for hourly contract and the client who has verified payment method.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS