Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Contract Payment

andyabreum
Ace Contributor
Andy A Member Since: May 12, 2017
1 of 4
Hello,

A few days ago I was notified that my contract was suspended because the payment method of the client is not verified, since I loged the time manually it doest apply to hourly protection. I'm not worry about that.

My question is: The contract was suspended after the revision period and the day the money was supposed to enter my account (or the pending period, don't rber exactly). When the contract is restore do I get pay right away or was the payment cancelled and the client need to create a "bonus payment" for me to get paid?

PD. The client and I keep in touch so is not an issue about if I get paid or not, I just want to know the process
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Andy, 

I checked and your client just needs to clear the issue with his account for the suspension on your contract to be lifted. The team has reached out to him, and he should be able to resolve the issue soon. 

Once this has been resolved, the contract will resume, and you shall be paid for the work submitted.

~ Avery
Upwork
andyabreum
Ace Contributor
Andy A Member Since: May 12, 2017
3 of 4
Thanks Avery.

As I mentioned I'm not worry, I just wanted to know the process. I hope you guys didn't mention this post to him as the reason you're reaching out to him, I don't want him to think I'm complaining about not getting paid in a public forum, because this isn't the reason I created this post
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

@Andy A wrote:
Thanks Avery.

As I mentioned I'm not worry, I just wanted to know the process. I hope you guys didn't mention this post to him as the reason you're reaching out to him,

Nobody reached out to your client because you posted, Upwork reached out to your client long before you posted because there is an issue with your client's account.

If the payment for your manual time has not been reversed, you get paid normally. If it has been reversed already, the client will have to issue a bonus payment.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS