🐈 Community
lainesogol

Suspended Contract

Hello. My contract with my client has been suspended. I tried asking Upwork about the issu e and they replied that they are still investigating and resolving the issue of my client's account. I already have worked for him for 17 hrs and sent my works because he ask for updates on daily basis. It is an hourly rate contract , and my concern is can I still get the payment for that 17 hrs I have worked for?
2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

@Lalaine S wrote:
Hello. My contract with my client has been suspended. I tried asking Upwork about the issu e and they replied that they are still investig seeating and resolving the issue of my client's account. I already have worked for him for 17 hrs and sent my works because he ask for updates on daily basis. It is an hourly rate contract , and my concern is can I still get the payment for that 17 hrs I have worked for?
  1. Was the contract aktive when you worked?
  2. Did you use the tracker to track your time? (Check your work diary)
  3. Did you maintain high levels of activity? (Check your work diary)
  4. Are all screenshots related to the work you were hired for? (Check your work diary)
  5. Are there meaninful work memos on the screenshot describing the work you were doing? (Check your work diary)
  6. Was the client's payment method verified when you started the work?

If the answer to ALL the above is a clear "YES" you should be protected by the hourly contract guarantee.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lalaine,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue on your contract. Please communicate with our team regarding the payment for the hours you logged on this contact as we won't be able to share any information in the Community.

~ Vladimir
Upwork