🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Account Suspended
Page options
yatchvi
Community Member

Account suspended

My account has been suspended, I just made my account few weeks ago, I was inactive for a while. But today, I checked the account and boom, it has been suspended. Please let me know what is the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

917 REPLIES 917

My account was suspended and I've reached out to your team. Please, look into my case and sort it out soon so that I can continue some projects I have already.

Hi Christian,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks, Andrea for your help though I got 1 account hold and it's very worrisome to me.

How will this affect my ability to get contracts on Upwork. Because it seems everything just got ceased. 

Hi Christian,

I checked your account and it looks like our team is already assisting you on your open ticket and one of our agents has updated it already with more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi 

Actually My Account has been suspended for id verification i was already all set and got badge from your side then why you suspend my account kindly remove my suspension i was working on it

Hi Zain,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
jaahz
Community Member

How can i recover my account? I'm new to Upwork and have not worked for any clients yet.

Hello Jahnbi
You can recover your Upwork account, so you can submit your ID card to verify your ID. Otherwise, you can contact Upwork Help Center. In it, you will get a Verify Batch. You can visit my profile. I have a blue batch of Verify in my profile.

Upwork.jpg

Thanks
Monoranjon Ray

Hi Jaahnavi,

The team has reached out to you via support ticket with instructions on how to lift the hold on your account. Please refer to your ticket here and feel free to reply directly to the team if you have any questions.

~Andrea
Upwork
jaahz
Community Member

Thank you.

Hello, Why was my account again suspended due to a violation.? Plz help me I didn't do wrong anything

Hi Noor, 

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear about the account suspension. I see that the relevant team has already reached you via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi,

Since i was new to upwork and doesnt know that upwork suspend account if there were more than one of same person. I had received the email and replied to it. How much time will it take to get my account back and what about proposal i had submitted?

Hi Vibek,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket in a timely manner. Please allow more time for the team to review your case and respond accordingly to the ticket. Once they do, you'll be notified about it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I just got an email that Upwork suspended my account, and i have never violated any policy.

My client also just paid me and it is being reviewed. How do i get my money at the least?

Hi Leonard,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

I cant close my account. Error msg: "Your account has been suspended". How to fix this?

Hi Anastasia,

I can see the team has reached out to you via support ticket with more information about the status of your account. Please refer to your ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork
gulshan099
Community Member

I created my Upwork account the next day it is suspended. Why is suspended let me know: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b8b0563970f3b226..

Hi , I created my account on May 3, 2021, the next day my account is suspended. Let me know the reason https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b8b0563970f3b226

Hi Gulshan,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I didn't get any support ticket yet

Hi Gulshan,

I'm sorry about that. I have followed up with the team. One of our agents will update you directly via a support ticket. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

My account was suspened and I do not know the reason behind it? Need help

Hi Merwin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi Prakash,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
9952823b
Community Member

my account suspended. Let me know the reason

Hi Andrea,

Please check my account has been suspendedincludes identifying information of another person please restore my account I apologize my mistake I will change immediately.

Thanks

Hi Ijaz,

~Andrea
Upwork
405eea86
Community Member

My account has also been suspended a few minutes after my attempt to buy more comnects.

Kindly assist.

Hi Erick,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
irene-megapolis
Community Member

Dear Upwors Support,
I would like to ask you to help me o remove public "Freelancer's Response"
from the main page:

[image: Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 15.06.31.png]

[image: Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 15.29.43.png]

I thought it would go private. But now it's on the main profile page and it
does not look really good. Could you please help me to remove my response
from the main page?

I appreciate your help.
Kind regards,
Iryna

Hi Iryna,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,
I created new account and on the top of news feed i got notification that my account has been approved, but when i go to submit a proposal i'm not allowed to sumbit it looks like disabled button.

I appreciate your help.
Kind regards,
Asadullah **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Asadullah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar, I am waiting.

devcabintech
Community Member

I need help, I just created an Upwork account, and I logged in this morning and it says the account is suspended.  I am unsure why, and contacting support seems kinda tough.  Does anyone know how I can get actual help to get my account activated?

Jameson Marten
Dev Cabin Technologies

re: "I need help, I just created an Upwork account, and I logged in this morning and it says the account is suspended. I am unsure why, and contacting support seems kinda tough."

There could be many reasons why.

For one thing, your photo shows that you are an infant.

Upwork users must be 18 years old or older.

Maybe I just have a baby face... don't judge me 🙂 

Jameson Marten
Dev Cabin Technologies

Hi Jameson,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths