🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspended acccount Reactivation
Page options
rhai723
Community Member

Suspended acccount Reactivation

Hi admin,

I hope this message finds you well.

I was informed that someone might have happened to log in to my Upwork account from a different address. Causing my account to be temporarily suspended. Upwork informed me that I need to verify my address and my phone to be able to reactivate my account.

First, I think it was also me who logged in to my account from a different place. I travel from time to time and I always check my Upwork profile every now and then.

Second, I did that verification process thru text message and it went well. However the Account suspension is still visible in my notifications tab.

May I ask when it will be removed and when will I know that my account is back to normal again?

Thank you so much!
5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Ray Philip,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check the ticket they sent and kindly follow-up with the information they requested. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rhai723
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Yes, they reached out to me and gave me some instructions for verification purposes. I've verified my account via phone/sms activation. However, it still shows in my Notifications tab that my account is still suspended. What do I do next?

Thanks Joaane!
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ray,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for the reply.

I've followed up the ticket. Updated my address. I've verified my account via phone. And the link is not working now anymore.The suspension notice still shows. What should I do? I've followed all the steps from the ticket.

Regards,
Ray
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ray,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket with additional information and will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths