🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspended account
Page options
tombass
Community Member

Suspended account

Have a good time! My account has been suspended. On Sunday I received a letter where they replied that we suspend the account due to irregular activity. I began to find out the reason - but no one voiced the reason to me! Before that, I recently came to the UpWork. I am a web designer and Photoshop master, I registered on this site for a long time, but I was have little experienced, but I remembered that I have an account. In order not to break the rules, I remembered my old account, and did not create a new one. I uploaded all documents for verification, filled out a profile. All that was required, I completed. I got my first contract, i done him. My client was very satisfied, and was already planning to give new tasks. But my account has been suspended. Help me understand this situation please!

**Edited for community guidelines**

I know that I did not break anything, and did nothing to break the rule! Help!

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Artem,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
tombass
Community Member

Thank you, I hope you will help me sort out the situation. I really hope for help!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members