🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspended contract
Page options
flexibleassist
Community Member

Suspended contract

Hi Guys,

I am new on Upwork, sorry if i made a mistake by open a new topic.

I have a contract which is suspended. I do not know what happened. I sent a message to my client. But there is no answer from him.  What should do i do now?   I stopped working on the contract.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anita L wrote:
Oh good to know. Thank you for the quick answer. Well the profile of my client was ok. I mean i saw, payment method verified. This is not means nothing?

Oh it's a basic requirement. But just because a payment method was verified does not mean that it can still be charged successfully a week, a month or a year later...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Anita L wrote:

I have a contract which is suspended. I do not know what happened. I sent a message to my client. But there is no answer from him.  What should do i do now?   I stopped working on the contract.

9 times out of 10 it means there is a payment issue on the client's side.

Nothing you can do unless the client sorts it out with Upwork.

Oh good to know. Thank you for the quick answer. Well the profile of my client was ok. I mean i saw, payment method verified. This is not means nothing?

Anita L wrote:

Oh it's a basic requirement. But just because a payment method was verified does not mean that it can still be charged successfully a week, a month or a year later...

Thank you for the quick help 🙂
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members