🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » THERE IS A WAY TO HIRE SOMEONE THAT USE MY UP...
Page options
dacash11
Community Member

THERE IS A WAY TO HIRE SOMEONE THAT USE MY UPWORK PROFILE JUST TO APPLY PROJECTS??

Good day all,

I need someone who use my profile to make projects application (kind of project scouting job).

I have read something about Agency profile that could allow me to work with other freelancers but what about my JSS score? it is going to start from 0??

There is a another way way to have adminsitrative freelancers using my profile?  

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Ciro,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that sharing your account information and logging into another user's account is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. You can create an agency account and add invite freelancers to your agency to work as a hiring manager. However, they still need to use their own account. 

You may want to check this page to find more information about the things you need to consider before you create an agency. Additionally here you can find all available information about agencies.

Regarding your question about Job Succes Score. The agency Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated using the same formula for freelancers. But instead of contracts of just one freelancer, we look at all contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors, ensuring that agencies and agency members have one consistent score.

You can find more information about agency JSS in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
dacash11
Community Member

I dont get this...so I will be the one working with my account and I want to hire freelancer just to apply to job offers.

Could I have support on this? thanks

dacash11
Community Member

I exaplain better this point:

I am the freelncer who DOES THE WORK. Basically I am a data anlyst and I want to increase the chance to be selected as freelancer. I nees someone who take care about my account (apply to proposal in othe countris and time xone for example) so I need to hire someone 8 hours a day for this.

What is the best solution? create an agency? a non exclusive one? what about the JSS score?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members