cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING UPWORK Please check your internet connection and restart the app.

Kristel L Member Since: Apr 5, 2017
1 of 9

I'm having a problem on login upwork tracker, it says "THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING UPWORK "

Please Check your internet connection and restart the app. My internet is working great and I did several troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue but no luck.The team app works fine on different  PCs.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 9

@Kristel L wrote:

I'm having a problem on login upwork tracker, it says "THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING UPWORK "

Please Check your internet connection and restart the app. My internet is working great and I did several troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue but no luck.The team app works fine on different  PCs.

What device and operating system are you using? 

3 of 9

I'm using desktop computer Windows 7, I works fine yesterday in this computer. I already checked for compatibility, restart and reinstalled the app, restart my pc. Also, the app works in different pcs.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 9

Hi Kristel,

I see you just shared your log files on your ticket. Our team will review them and follow up with more information soon, so please keep checking your ticket for further updates.

5 of 9

Thanks Vladimir G. I hope I'll get the solution as soon as possible.Smiley Happy

Joyce M Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
6 of 9
Is this already resolved?I'm having the same trouble. thanks
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 9

Hi Joyce,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article?  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mark Michael B Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
8 of 9

Hi,

I am gettiung the same error message.  I have tried reinstalling the app to no avail.  I have tried all steps provided in the help article, and none have worked.  I am unable to follow the steps in the how do I report a problem section because I am unable to login to my desktop app.  When I click on "Check Connection" I get this error: 

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>150467DE09836B83</RequestId>
<HostId>
CVcSjBAA+DgAMeW5wqKr7Ot10ksJgEOXdW0kJtgF+ieBJnO6b7rr1643p82Asu+526yxgLlvXsk=
</HostId>

Please help.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
9 of 9

Hi Mark Michael,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS