Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING UPWORK

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 30

Hi Joefer, 

Could you please try uninstalling and re-installing the app. Have you also visited the troubleshooting tips here here?

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Avery
Upwork
refeoj
Joefer T Member Since: Nov 23, 2017
12 of 30

I've tried reinstalling, even clearing the registry. I am waiting on your team's response to my email,. I just sent my upwork logs.. Can i just clear my cache now? I can't afford to not work today Smiley Sad

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
13 of 30

Hi Joefer,

Thank you for submitting the support request, our team will follow up to review the log files and assist you further.

Untitled
myzchelle
Michelle Q Member Since: Nov 25, 2017
14 of 30

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.

Support says to re-install the app - so I did. The app is still not connecting.

I'm sure it's not my connection since I'm able to go on a video call and access any site without any problem.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 30

Hi Michelle,

I can see that our team member has advised you to install the latest version of our app.
You can also submit a ticket from our app and giving access to our team to your logs, our team will investigate this further and contact you directly on your ticket.
You can follow the steps listed in this Help Article and submit a ticket from the app.

~ Goran
Upwork
refeoj
Joefer T Member Since: Nov 23, 2017
16 of 30

Any update on this yet?  The workweek is about to end Smiley Sad

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 30

Hi Joefer,

Our technical team is investigating the issue on your end and they will contact you directly soon. 

~ Goran
Upwork
jtanori
Jaime T Member Since: Jun 17, 2018
18 of 30

I have been having this issue for weeks, luckly my client accepted manually tracked time, other clients won't accept this for sure, is it possible to go back to an older version of the desktop app?

I'm using Mac OS High Sierra

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 30

Hi Jaime, 

May I know your version of the Upwork Desktop App?

~ Avery
Upwork
jansenmedina
Jansen Dale M Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
20 of 30

Hi, Goran. I am also experiencing the same problem that pops up and says "THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING UPWORK. Please check your internet connection and restart the app"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS