cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIME TRACKER

j_pantovic
Jovan P Member Since: Jan 12, 2015
1 of 4

Hello, i have downloaded a time tracker app and when it gets me through the log in process it stops and it won`t load my groups in order to start the app and start tracking time. In the attachments is the screenshoot of what i get on tha app when i try to log in. Please assist ASAP as i cannot do my work at all! Thank you

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Jovan,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with the Team App. You may try uninstalling and re-installing the App in order to fix the issue. If it does not help, please submit a support ticket through the Help menu of the App.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 4

I have no idea what is wrong with your time tracker, but if I faced this situation, the first thing I would do would be to install the time tracker on a different computer.

Can I log onto time tracker from that computer? Yes?

Well... then there is no problem with your oDesk account. The problem is on your computer.

Then I log out of the local profile on the problem computer and I create a new temporary local profile on that computer. I then try launching Time Tracker from that new local profile.

I'm able to log in from the other local profile? Yes?

Good. That means the problem is not really the computer, but the settings on your specific regular profile.

I can't log in from the other local profile?

Okay... that means there is a problem with the computer. Is it network related, or is it associated with the installation of the Time Tracker.

Did you already run uninstall on Time Tracker, clear out any directories that were associated with it, kill all processes associated with it, and delete any hidden preference files and/or registry settings associated with it?

(You already know that throughout all of this, you NEVER create a second oDesk account. You always use only your own oDesk account.)

j_pantovic
Jovan P Member Since: Jan 12, 2015
4 of 4

Hello everyone,

Natasha Nayak answered to me on the ticket i raised. The issue was in internet settings on my PC, SSL and TLL. I est them up and all is fine now.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Jovan Pantovic

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS