cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIRED BIDDING????EARN UPTO $400 A DAY..BULK PROJECTS!!!!

Highlighted
Stephanie K Member Since: Jun 20, 2008
1 of 13
Can someone block this jerk's IP Address already?
Highlighted
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
2 of 13
I tried to flag them a while ago but oDesk's system was once again broken and wouldn't allow me to flag them. You're right they are pretty irritating and they don't seem to be a company that is very trustworthy.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
3 of 13
I have flagged this twice already. Interesting that they tell you to copy and paste their link rather than click on it, so you don't go through the oDesk warning about giving your ID to an external site.
Highlighted
Community Leader
Matija M Member Since: Feb 4, 2013
4 of 13
Epic spam is epic. Only today at least 20 of those "jobs". Every time I tried to apply with "MORE CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!" job was already closed/removed Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Dorina L Member Since: Feb 14, 2014
5 of 13
I hate that message, I flag it each day, don't know why it's not blocked.
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 13
Hi all, I am sorry those job posts have caused you frustration. Thank you all for your reports which are very important to us. I have followed up with our Team about this case, so rest assured that the proper actions will be taken. Thanks again!
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Vigen A Member Since: Aug 27, 2010
7 of 13
Any news on this? It's been already a week or two that Ilve been seeing these daily! In HUNDREDS! Even right now, there is like 10+ postings and every hour there ls a new set of 10+ of the same post...
Highlighted
Community Leader
Matija M Member Since: Feb 4, 2013
8 of 13
I'm pretty sure it passed 150 mark over last 24 hours. This is insane, lol. Now if there's only filter to hide "clients" without verified payment method...
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 13
Hi guys, I apologize it took longer than expected to give an update on this issue. I have just been notified by our Team that they have closed the job posts in question and taken necessary action on the accounts that posted them. We will keep watching for such posts and thank you all for your reports as they help greatly to keep oDesk a friendly and safe place for working.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Stephanie K Member Since: Jun 20, 2008
10 of 13
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS