🐈 Community
zohaumar

TOP RATED-CONFUSIONS AND QUESTIONS

Hello, from the time I've got rising talent, my Success score never dropped below 90%. Right now, I've got 12 out of 16 top rated eligible weeks. No success score drop yet. Now Upwork says that I should have 13 out of last 16 top rated eligible weeks, does that mean that I'm going to get my Top Rated badge next week? 

Secondly, does a bad feedback from December affects my score? If it does, how should I apply to remove it?

Thirdly, why have I STOPPED getting interviews? I've had loads of interviews every day, I'd grab two of those daily. Right now, I hardly have any. 

Lastly, Is there anything on my profile that's not appropriate? Any method of success I'm neglecting? 

Do a few refunds lowers the upwork reputation? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zoha,

Now Upwork says that I should have 13 out of last 16 top rated eligible weeks, does that mean that I'm going to get my Top Rated badge next week? 

Yes, in case you meet all the other TR status requirements.

Secondly, does a bad feedback from December affects my score? If it does, how should I apply to remove it?

Yes, that contract in addition to all the others you've had in the past two years are included in your score's calculation. Only Top Rated freelancers can opt for removing a feedback from their Job Success Score calculation and profile as described in this Help article.

Contracts that were fully refunded or had no money paid are still included in your score's calculation.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zoha,

Now Upwork says that I should have 13 out of last 16 top rated eligible weeks, does that mean that I'm going to get my Top Rated badge next week? 

Yes, in case you meet all the other TR status requirements.

Yes, that contract in addition to all the others you've had in the past two years are included in your score's calculation. Only Top Rated freelancers can opt for removing a feedback from their Job Success Score calculation and profile as described in this Help article.

Contracts that were fully refunded or had no money paid are still included in your score's calculation.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Upcoming Events
Oct 27
Nov 29