🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: TOP RATED INQUIRY
Page options
emeraldirinco
Community Member

TOP RATED INQUIRY

Hello All, 

I have completed 13 out of 16 Top Rated eligibility weeks however I did not receive my Top Rated badge yet. Should I wait until I complete all 16 weeks or should I be expecting the badge anytime soon? 

Hope someone can answer me. I'm really excited to get my badge. 

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Emerald,

If you haven't been receiving these emails, then you’ve likely unsubscribed from Upwork marketing emails at some point. If you’d like to start receiving these again, please submit this form and we’ll add you back to the list! You can also unsubscribe at any time.

Additionally, I would be happy to share the benefits that go along with receiving the Top Rated badge.

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Emerald,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your Top Rated badge is already displayed on your profile. Here is a screenshot for reference. Could you please allow more time for your profile to be updated correctly? If you do not see it on your Profile and My stats page after 48 hours let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola, 

Thank you for the quick response. I did see the badge displayed on my profile. I also want to ask why I did not get any email about the Top Rated bage? I remebering getting a congratulatory email when I got my Rising Talent badge. Should I be getting one soon? I would love to know because I am curious about the perks of becoming a Top Rated Freelancer. 

Many thanks,

Emerald L.

Hi Emerald,

If you haven't been receiving these emails, then you’ve likely unsubscribed from Upwork marketing emails at some point. If you’d like to start receiving these again, please submit this form and we’ll add you back to the list! You can also unsubscribe at any time.

Additionally, I would be happy to share the benefits that go along with receiving the Top Rated badge.

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members