🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Talent Scout dashboard stuck
Page options
romanogaspari
Community Member

Talent Scout dashboard stuck

I'm wondering whether I could have another chance in the talent scout program. My dashboard is stuck and can't apply again. Now I have got top rated badge and would love to try it again

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Romano,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access the dashboard altogether. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
NikolaS

Hi Romano,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have a number of requirements (eg. skill set, focus categories, affiliations, etc) that might have contributed to not being accepted. As we continue to grow, we will let you know if anything changes on our end. 

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nikola S, please spend a little time in getting sure about what you are replyin to, before answering a request like mine. However I'm not sure I completely got your words. I had my last interview moths ago and I'm tryin to have a new one hoping to find someone more expert. I read the article several times.  Are you sayin I have no more chance? DO it work fine? The last time it was stuck the same and I restarted directly from inteview. However I can see a numebr of "talents" by a real quick search, working in my categorie. SO I am wondering how it could be possible. Or maybe, 12 years of experience is not enough, and I have to wait 6 moths more to grow up? Please try to clearify that so I can trust again in Upwork. 

Hi Romano,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I would like to clarify if your application was denied it likely means that your skills do not match the current requirements of the clients who use Talent Scout. You can reapply after waiting for at least six months or so. This will give yourself time to build your skills and gather more experience. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Im really sorry, maybe my english is too bad. Can you understand what I said? I had my interview a long ago and actually no way to try it again becuase dashboard is stuck on the last process, more than six months ago. is it too complicated to understand it? Stop to explain the reason why my application had been denied. I am catually top rated, 100 % jss, all 5 stars feedback. more than ten years of real experience. Stop to reply with pre-compilated senteces. It is my right to try it again, as written in the rules. SO please fix this or tell me an exact date when can have a new interview. This is not acceptable. 

Hi Romano,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. Could you please share the screenshot of your Dashboard? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

thank you very much for the interest. Things are getting worse. Actually I have no more access to the talent scout dashboard. clicking on the button i 'm redirected to upwork find work page. It was working few days ago. I don't know whats happening. I had my interview on march the 25th 2022. Before it I even had got dashboard stuck but someone unlocked it but I got started directly from iterview as first step. Skill assestment completely skipped. It's a little bit frustraiting. Could you check it out please? Give me a link to telent dashboard in case I'm going wrong in someway, just to get a double check.

Hi Predeep H, I'm still waiting for a reply

thanks

Hi Romano,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access the dashboard altogether. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Frustrating. That's the only word I can say. Support team doesn't understand the same. I don't know how to explain it more easy than that. My talent dasboard is stuck to the last application. I got my interview on March 25th 2022 with **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I have been waiting for 6 months and more, even though I have more than ten years of experience, am top rated, only five stars feedbacks. support ticket repeats the same words with formatted asnwers. Im wondering if you spend time in reading messages. I just want my talent dashboard to be unlock for another application after 6 moths. it's incredible how unreal it seems

Hi Romano,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

Still waiting for an answer

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members