cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Talent cloud experience!

Community Leader
Mateo R. S Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
1 of 6

Hi all! i would like to ask you guys, how many of you are in talent clouds? what has been your experience? is it any good? i am trying to get into one, but not many enterprise clients can be seen on the public job feed, is it possible to be recommended by another freelancer? do you get good jobs from there? thank you!

(on a side note: i haven´t been like the nicest guy in the community, my last thread was a horrible experience, and it kinda was my fault, i´ve been having a rough patch here and i kinda snaped, hope those gurus i insulted can forgive me sometime hehe)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Mateo R. S wrote:

Hi all! i would like to ask you guys, how many of you are in talent clouds? what has been your experience? is it any good? i am trying to get into one, but not many enterprise clients can be seen on the public job feed, is it possible to be recommended by another freelancer? do you get good jobs from there?

I'm in several of them -  never got contracts other than the ones I'd usually get from those clients anyway. I actually left half a dozen of them already.

No, you can't get in via other people.

Community Leader
3 of 6

Thank you Petra!.

Community Leader
4 of 6

Can i ask one more thing?, is there a reason to leave one? i mean does it get too cluttered or something?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

Mateo R. S wrote:

Can i ask one more thing?, is there a reason to leave one? i mean does it get too cluttered or something?

It made the right side of my profile look like a sea of blue boxes. So I tidied it up.

Community Leader
6 of 6

Gotcha, thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS