🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Talent cloud experience!
Page options
2f5ff562
Community Member

Talent cloud experience!

Hi all! i would like to ask you guys, how many of you are in talent clouds? what has been your experience? is it any good? i am trying to get into one, but not many enterprise clients can be seen on the public job feed, is it possible to be recommended by another freelancer? do you get good jobs from there? thank you!

(on a side note: i haven´t been like the nicest guy in the community, my last thread was a horrible experience, and it kinda was my fault, i´ve been having a rough patch here and i kinda snaped, hope those gurus i insulted can forgive me sometime hehe)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mateo R. S wrote:

Hi all! i would like to ask you guys, how many of you are in talent clouds? what has been your experience? is it any good? i am trying to get into one, but not many enterprise clients can be seen on the public job feed, is it possible to be recommended by another freelancer? do you get good jobs from there?

I'm in several of them -  never got contracts other than the ones I'd usually get from those clients anyway. I actually left half a dozen of them already.

No, you can't get in via other people.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Mateo R. S wrote:

Hi all! i would like to ask you guys, how many of you are in talent clouds? what has been your experience? is it any good? i am trying to get into one, but not many enterprise clients can be seen on the public job feed, is it possible to be recommended by another freelancer? do you get good jobs from there?

I'm in several of them -  never got contracts other than the ones I'd usually get from those clients anyway. I actually left half a dozen of them already.

No, you can't get in via other people.

2f5ff562
Community Member

Thank you Petra!.

2f5ff562
Community Member

Can i ask one more thing?, is there a reason to leave one? i mean does it get too cluttered or something?

petra_r
Community Member

Mateo R. S wrote:

Can i ask one more thing?, is there a reason to leave one? i mean does it get too cluttered or something?

It made the right side of my profile look like a sea of blue boxes. So I tidied it up.

2f5ff562
Community Member

Gotcha, thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths